7/11/2006

Recent Ramblings ...

Interesting how life goes..

I seem to be doing a lot and doing nothing these days :).
I have been reading, prototyping things in Spring, AOP, setting up Fitnesse and apart from all this setting up Paypal connectivity and even exploring ReD, an independent Payment Solutions provider. When you do so much, you do a lot and you do nothing :D, but well the whole experience is leaving me tired and knowledgeable at the same time. I am clear and confused at the same time. I like it and don't at the same time.
One thing is for sure though..Things will be like this for the next few days! probably a couple of months..and diving so deep after going on a long trip down South to Florida feels different. Can't even remember my trip any longer. Hopefully my wife still does..And ofcourse there are pictures to bring back memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home